Monday, April 30, 2007

Book Conference Roles

Last year, I had the pleasure of guiding students through a book conference simulation in which students played a character from a book they had read and discussed the challenges that their character overcame. I am happy to bring this conference to my 6th graders this year and the following people have been selected as book conference facilitators, speakers, and event managers.

AM Core:
Events Planner: Brittany
Featured Speaker: Ashley N
Facilitators: Gage, Kyle, Alissa, Brett, Ashley B, and Brooke.

PM Core:
Events Planner: Cassie
Featured Speaker: Julia
Chairperson: Courtney
Facilitators: Taylor, Nikko, Bryce, John, Anna, and Slater

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou SO MUCH for letting me be the events planner it relly made me happy and excited I already started to work on it! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! That is why I love your class so much it is really exciting!!